Your privacy is extremely important to us and will NEVER be shared with anyone!
We Share the
Tools You Need
We Share ways to Plan and to Succeed
We Teach you how
Share it Forward
"Be honest with yourself about who you were, who you are right now and who you want to be. This was the hardest thing for me to do, but I knew that if I were to be successful, I had to do this. I had to evolve by â€œgetting rid of the junk in my trunk.â€? You have to do the same! "
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â - Tony Escobar
We Share Ideas Vital to your Success
"Every time you share a smile, you may get one back. People never pay any attention to what else you are wearing if you are wearing a smile. Remember, you are never completely dressed until you put on a smile.! "
- Tony Escobar
"You can never lift up another person until you are standing on higher ground than they are. If you would rescue someone, you must be the example of what you would have them be. You cannot light a candle in another's bosom unless that same candle is burning in your own bosom. The testimony of your business that dwells in your heart and the conviction with which you teach are two of the most important of assets that you will ever possess."
- Tony Escobar
"Your conversion to network marketing and your testimony of the products you sell are delicate and fragile. they are as hard to hold onto as a 200-year-old, fine crystal vase. Your conversion and your testimony is something you must evoke and share every day, wonderful outcomes always follow."
- Tony Escobar
"You may know some of the things you need to know to get started in Network Marketing.-
But remember, you only receive inspiration as long as you remain worthy to receive it. Always keep your mind free of the litter of the world and remain focused on your purpose."
- Tony Escobar
Here's Your Opportunity!
Tony and Randi are legends in the network marketing profession, having built an organization numbering over 1.2 million people, accounting for sales exceeding $1.2 billion. Tony and Randi have been recognized and honored by the United States Congress and governors from 14 states, acknowledging their contributions and successes.
Are There Special Tax Benefits for Network Marketing Distributors?
What is tax deductible for a by a Network Marketing Distributor? Some have called network marketing the “ultimate tax saving strategy today”. What does this mean to you. Why is documentation “everything” when you’re running a network marketing business? Read the article below and click the link to learn more about tax benefits in your network marketing business.
We Share our Skills with You
INCREDIBLE TAX STRATEGIES
Tax Benefits of Network Marketing & Home Based Business II
Starting your own network marketing home based business brings you a million-and-one benefits but the one specific benefit I want to talk about on this article are tax benefits since it is tax season.
Most all network-marketing companies have a monthly auto-delivery program a member has to be on to qualify for all commission bonuses. Guess what? Your monthly auto-delivery of 100 PERCENT TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
We called the IRS to ask them if our monthly auto-delivery is 100% deductible. Carol spoke with IRS representative Colleen ID #0348881 and below is what the IRS representative said. First she asked several questions about how our business worked:
- Is purchasing the $120 monthly auto-delivery was a common practice amount for all members? which is “yes”
- If it was expected for business builders but not consumers? which is “yes”
- If it was helpful to drink the product? which is “yes”
- Necessary to get paid? which is “yes”
- Appropriate for network marketing industry? which is “yes”
Based on the answer and Publication 535 Business expense page 2, the expenses would be ordinary (common and expected) and necessary (helpful and appropriate) in regards to our MLM business model. Which means the $100 BV purchase qualifies as a business expense.
Also if a doctor recommends and supplies product out of their office, it is a medical expense for a patient. This is in the instruction for
Other tax advantages to your home based network marketing business are the obvious expenses you can deduct, such as:
- A portion of your rent or mortgage – your business has to pay rent and that includes home-based businesses. Some of the amount that you pay each month in rent or mortgage payments can be counted as a business expense.
- The cost of your computer
- Office equipment and furniture – office desk, office chair, computer, software, telephone, printer, lighting, etc.
- Your vacations and company events – This benefit can be huge! You’ll be able to deduct the cost of the plane ticket, hotel expenses, food and entertainment.
- Conferences – There is no faster way to super-charge your business than to attend a conference. You’ll get a fantastic business education, get a chance to network and best of all get to write off the expense.
- Restaurant meals – Take out members in your down-upline, up-line, or anyone you talk to about your home based business and the meal is on the IRS.
- Groceries – Your home office needs some food for visitors. It is unlikely you will get away with your entire grocery bill but food you consume for home events and visitors is a legitimate deduction.
In conclusion, it is hard to put a positive spin on paying taxes. It always hurts but we all have to do it. The good news is that by joining a network marketing company there are about 153 tax deductions that you would not have been able to deduct if you did not have a home based business.
Always consult with a tax professional as we cannot provide any warranty about the information above.
Exclusive Member Area